In the name of God
1. A swear to time can be seen in the surah(Application of "و").
2. Time is important(act of swearing).
3. Humankind is in loss definitely(The application of "انَّ").
4. A belonging or wealth exists.
5. The wealth is in danger.
6. Time or the lifetime is an important wealth or belonging of a person.
7. Time is finite.
8. Some people are not in loss.
9. humankind can exit the loss and furthermore can benefit from his/her lifetime.
10. People with special characteristics are excepted from others.
11. People who: 1) Believe are the ones not in loss.
2) Come up with good deeds
3) Advise others to truth
4) Advise others to patience
12. Efficient usage of time leads to the prosperity and benefit.
13. One can evaluate him/herself with the parameters mentioned in the surah to see whether is in loss or not.
14. Efficient time management can be done by focusing on 4 main categories.
15. In decision makings you can compare different choices with their magnitude of loss.
16. God wanted us to manage our time well.
17. Each person has to manage and plan for his life time.
18. God wanted to notice us that we have invaluable wealth and avoid us from losing it by defining preventing mechanisms
19. One should manage his time and program for strengthening his beliefs, make better his actions and advise himself and others on good things.
20. the "taharat" goal would be using our time as efficient as possible with this back ground that "The count-down has started"!
Note: A good example for loss is the story of a person who sells ice in a summer day. If he do not succeed to sell them all, his wealth would be gone and no income he would get. Our ice is melting too!