In the name of Allah
Abas sura consists of 5 classifications:
1. Explanation of social event, guidance and guiding… عَبَسَ وَتَوَلَّى ﴿۱﴾
2. The role of Qur'an in life, descending of Qur'an and its high position in world… کَلَّا إِنَّهَا تَذْکِرَةٌ ﴿۱۱﴾
3. The process of human life from beginning to end…قُتِلَ الْإِنسَانُ مَا أَکْفَرَهُ ﴿۱۷﴾
4. The importance of food in life and description of plants as his food…فَلْیَنظُرِ الْإِنسَانُ إِلَى طَعَامِهِ ﴿۲۴﴾
5. The condition of human in here after…فَإِذَا جَاءتِ الصَّاخَّةُ ﴿۳۳﴾
Human as the only thoughtful creature, should consider the cause and the result of his actions.
Creation ----- Human----blessings }>>>>>ACTIONS OF HUMAN
This sura starts with a social behavior notification. People do not show how much they have been guided, so each person should be careful how to behave with others. The real value of each person is based on his purification (tazkiyeh). Some Prerequisites are needed to purify oneself: striving hard, fear of Allah, considering Qur'an as a reminder for guidance.
Everything has the role of remembrance (zekr) for human in this world which has been mentioned in this sura:
-The process of human's creation
-Determination his fate by Allah
-The easy path of guidance for human
-Die and be buried
-Resurrecting the human on judgment day
-Sending down abundant water
-Cleave the earth and grow the seeds
When we see these blessings we understand that the creator has made all these things in the service of human to know he should grow up and move toward Allah by finding the truth of his creation and find the ways to achieve perfection.
These ways should be given to us from skies, the angels who have written the order of great Allah in many books: Qur'an (the honorable, exalted, purified book).
Our dear prophet received the holy book and transferred it to us. So the holy Qur'an is our spiritual food and as a source of remembrance of truth. We have to strive hard and be humble to discover the truth and purification and find out how to live, act to other humans and ourselves, use our blessings and know them as signs.