In The Name of God
A mankind speaks his inner message by thinking how to put it into suitable words and structures. Therefore, for expressing a subject, the following points should be brought into consideration as:
1st. "Notq'/ expressing: It is revealing an inner subject; but, intentionally being done or attending of audience are not required. If the external and internal purposes of the speaker are in accordance with each other, the speaker is called an honest person; otherwise, he is a liar.
2nd. "Takalom"/ speaking: It is intentionally expressing a subject at the attendance of audience. If that subject is in accordance with the truth, the speaker is honest; otherwise, he is a liar.
3rd. "Qol"/ telling: It is an intentional purpose of expressing a subject and conveying a message.
The Role of Thought in "Notq"/ expressing oneself:
Thought has a direct impact on "Notq"/ expressing oneself because:
1) By activating the power of thinking, it will be possible to have an access to concepts and truth then there is a subject to speak about.
2) Besides, by thought, it will be possible for human to refer to the divine texts to use them. This leads a person into the different stages of "Notq" so as to observe himself on which stage he is standing up.
3) By thought, we can use the "Notq" of proper people.
4) By tools of thought, one can also comprehend his own inner purpose to present it to his audience through the best method.
5) On the other hand, whenever the thinking power is active in a person, he can achieve a better action by referring the "Notq"/ expression of his audience to his own contemplation ( Taqol) and analyzing that statement in order to be practical. In fact, the other's expressions are subjects for his thought.
The Role of "Notq" in Thought:
In order to activate the power of thinking in human, there are different methods. Some of these methods are as:
1) Various training and purifying methods happen through speaking.
2) One of the training methods is to use the other's experiences in different scientific, spiritual fields.
3) Different types of communication_ to show and satisfy one's need_ will be accomplished by dialog.
4) All verses of the Holy Book, Quran, were put into words by the Revered Prophet (PBUH) so as to deliever us out of ignorance and neglect.
Appreciate and God Bless you all