In the previous post we talked about meaning or components in common. We proposed that there may
exist commonness between the words appearing in the surah and according to this we can talk about
the intention behind its releavance.
The procedure was as follows:
1. Picking some words from the surah.
1.1. The picking process can be random in a manner
1.2. In the second scheme we choose the keywords in the surah. Keywords can be tracked
by focusing on the specific roots or specific derivation of the root appearing in the surah
1.3. Tracking frequently used words
2. Finding the components or meaning in common(Table form)
By the combination of the picked words and their commonness we can write statements on the intention
Here, in this post, we say that the intention is the spirit flowing in surah words. The procedure here differs a bit.
1. We start by exploring an intention for the surah
1.1. This can be done through the methods presented in "Methods of Tafakkor" Topic
1.2. Also it can be done through classification of surah verses mentioned in "Pre-requisites of Tadabbor"
1.3. Getting aid from the Interpretations specially "Almizan"
2. In the second step, we start sweeping down the verses of the surah and investigate the probable relations
between the word and the proposed intention.
3. By continuing this process we specialize the intention in each step
The most comprehensive intention would be the intention containing all the verses of the surah and the most
surah-oriented intention would be the one containing the components of the words.